CaTaKoMb
Sunday, September 12, 2004
 
A message posted on orkut by a senior, a friend, my guru who i tainted once with allegations of promiscuity: Mehreen Zaidi

from: Mehreen Zaidi
to: friends

subject: For those whose email addys I dint have.


message: I'm sending out this email to just let you all know how much you mean to me. I know a lot of you will roll your eyes and say, "GAWD Mehreen, it's not like you're DYING!" hehe...but still. Point being, I want you all to know that you guys are wonderful. You all occupy a special place in my heart and I will never forget any one of you. By having you in life, I've realized that there are indeed some amazing people out there who have so much affection and love to give. You guys give me faith in people. I've learnt something new from each of you...we may have shared purely good times - jokes, pulling one another's leg, lunches, outings, vacations, light-hearted gossip (never really did hard core gossip did we?) hahaha...or we may have shared deep, emotionally-charged moments - intense discussions on values and morals, life, love, friendships, family, studies, etc...lending one another a shoulder to cry on, consoling one another, sharing secrets, sharing emotions, appreciating one another, simply boosting one another's egos...I could go on n on. I love you all. Some people may not have become so close to me as I would've liked them to...I blame lack of time for that. Still, I will miss each n every one of you guys so much. Please stay in touch with me. I dont want any of you to think that I ever took you for granted or didn't notice the slightest gesture of kindness you ever showed to me. I remember everything. I'll look back on my days in Lahore, especially in LUMS, and I will smile. You guys have made me laugh, you've made my life beautiful. I am all that I am because of people like you. You have given me the courage to do this. I feel I can face the world now, with so many ppl rooting for me and simply wishing me well. Always remember me in your prayers, as will I. I'll always be there for you. Please stay in touch. You can mail me at mehreenzaidi@hotmail.com, or zaidi.8@osu.edu My lahore numbers are available on orkut. *HUG*

Comments:
WHAT PROMISCUITY????? SHEESH WOMAN! What was this ABOUT??? :P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger